ISACA aims to help students majoring in Information Systems, Business Administration, Accounting, Information Technology, Engineering, and/or Computer science by providing:
- Access to the ISACA career center where students can search for entry-level job opportunities.
- Opportunities to attend our educational events (CPE events) and database of whitepapers to gain industry knowledge.
- Discounts to CPE events, certification exams, and certification study materials.
- Building a professional network (we host several networking events per semester).
- Competitive edge to position yourself in the global marketplace
In addition to the above benefits, the West Florida chapter of ISACA has also implemented the following additional discounts for events to make it more affordable for students:
Seven (7) free passes (per training boot camp) for students that attend from the hosting university allowing them to attend either CRISC, CISA or CISM boot camps for free for each occurrence. A faculty member from the hosting university may also attend free. The chapter will pay for the materials and food costs associated with those seven (7) students. Our boot camp courses are a unique benefit the West Florida ISACA chapter offers. The boot camp registration fee is $400 for our West Florida ISACA chapter members and $500 for West Florida ISACA non-chapter members.
Any other students from other colleges will be charged $50 to attend the boot camps.
We will provide the university with CVENT discount codes for them to distribute amongst all those interested in the boot camp and/or event.
All students will be charged a flat $25 fee for education events.
All students must be a member of the West Florida ISACA Chapter to receive the above benefits (the annual student fee is $25). As a reminder, student membership grants you all the same benefits as a regular ISACA member in addition to the benefits mentioned above.
Please refer to our event calendar for upcoming West Florida ISACA events: West Florida ISACA Events Calendar
Refer to ISACA’s Student Groups for more information.