- ISACA student membership is available for first-time members only. Individuals who are or have held any other category of ISACA membership (other than student) are not eligible for membership at the $25 student rate.
- Student membership is limited to six years in total.
- To be eligible for student membership, the student must submit a student membership application and verification they are earning credit hours toward an associates, bachelors, or masters level degree at a recognized college or university.
Members of ISACA Student Groups do not need to be ISACA student members, and ISACA student members do not need to participate in ISACA Student Groups. Each provides its own set of resources and benefits.
Some benefits of being an ISACA student member include:
- Online access to the ISACA Journal, webcasts, and many resources for education;
- Connecting with local professionals;
- Knowledge and experience to put students ahead of the competition when beginning their careers.
Some benefits of participating in an ISACA Student Group include:
- Leadership opportunities to add to a resume/CV;
- Obtaining mentoring on career paths from experienced practitioners;
- Opportunities to organize educational and fun, social campus events with students from related disciplines (e.g., accounting, business, engineering, IT/computer science). Examples include:
- Having industry leaders present case studies;
- Visiting local employers for tours and networking sessions;
- Assembling a team to participate in competitions and workshops on topics like ethical hacking.
Contact [email protected] for further details.