The Chapter Board of Directors typically outlines its strategic goals at the Annual General Meeting of the Chapter Membership held at the end of Chapter Year which for us is June 30. The Chapter Year runs from July 1st through June 30th of the following year.
The overall chapter strategic goals for this chapter are:
- Promote the education of and help expand the knowledge and skills of our members in the areas of IT Governance and Cybersecurity.
- Promote ISACA’s professional certifications within our membership and beyond.
- Create a culture of membership engagement and communications.
- Promote student participation and membership.
- Work with other professional organizations in the area for participation in their events as well as helping to promote our events.
- Add and expand our university outreach with local student chapters.