ISACA Membership provides a wealth of benefits to its members, including discounts to educational training, certifications, and bookstore publications; access to the ISACA’s award-winning magazine, the ISACA Journal; and access to the Knowledge Center, where IT professionals discuss and share common professional interests.
Expand your professional development opportunities and influence your profession, Join ISACA Today!
Benefits of West Florida Membership
When you join ISACA, you also are required to join a local Chapter. The West Florida Chapter serves the Tampa Bay area covering Sarasota and St. Petersburgh metropolitan area. If you have any membership questions, please contact the Membership@westfloridaisaca.org.
The West Florida Chapter provides a variety of services to benefit its members, including but not limited to the following:
- Discounts to Chapter Training: West Florida Chapter Members have the lowest registration fees for chapter events. If you attend just a few events, you can offset most or all of your ISACA membership fee. Training events include one-day conferences, multi-day seminars, and ISACA exam review courses.
- Volunteering Opportunities: As a Chapter Member, you have the opportunity to serve your profession and fellow Members as a Volunteer, Director, or Chapter Officer. Volunteering provides members with networking opportunities, opportunities to do something you’re interested in, and the ability to earn up to 20 hours of free CPE.
- Networking Opportunities: The chapter periodically hosts networking socials to give Members opportunities to meet and network with other Members and grow your professional network. View the chapter events page for upcoming social events.
Selecting the West Florida Chapter During New Member Signup
When signing up to be a new ISACA Member, you’ll have a drop-down menu to select your local chapter. The West Florida Chapter is listed as “USA- West Florida (Tampa) (041)”.
Changing Chapter Membership
If you are moving into the area or otherwise would like to change your chapter membership, you can do so as follows:
- Login to isaca.org and click on the MyISACA tab.
- Click MyProfile.
- Click Account and Demographic Info tab to display your current demographic information.
- Click the Edit button to make changes.
- Click the “My Demographic and Other Information” tab to display your current chapter.
- Select the “USA- West Florida (Tampa) (041)” chapter from the drop-down box.
- Click “Save” to save your changes.
Please note, Changing chapter membership may incur additional membership fees if the chapter you’re transferring has higher membership fees than you’re a current chapter. Any additional charges will be invoiced by ISACA International.