- This event has passed.
Virtual Cyber Security Summit
July 28, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDTFree
ISACA West Florida has partnered with the Cyber Security Summit to offer its members exclusive admission to this invitation-only event. Tampa
Join us to learn from experts from the FBI, US Secret Service, U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, and more about the latest security threats, best practices to prevent a breach, and protocols if you are breached.
Space is limited. Secure your Free Pass by registering in advance online. Enter Registration Code: ISACA20WFL in the last box when you Register.
Register at https://CyberSummitUSA.com/Summit/Tampa20/
Cyber Security Summit will issue the 6 CEU / CPE credits, not the West Florida Chapter. You need to report them via My ISACA.
Engage in Interactive Discussions, Including:
- Opening Security Briefing with The FBI
- Securing the Future of Work: How Cyber AI Learns on the Job
- Right-Sizing Risk – How to Talk to the Board About Cybersecurity
- Security Orchestration, Automation and How it Relates to the Workforce & Retention
- Afternoon Security Briefing with U.S. Secret Service
- Avatar 2.0, A Cyber Battle Plan Against Alien Threats
- Insider Threat – How to Detect Malicious Attacks and Defend Your Organization from the Human Error
- CIAM Drives Business Innovation
- Closing Security Briefing with the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
- …and much more!