ISACA West Florida has partnered with the Cyber Security Summit to offer its members exclusive admission to this invitation-only event. Tampa
July 28, 2020 | 8:00AM – 4:00PM EDT
Join us to learn from experts from the FBI, US Secret Service, U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, and more about the latest security threats, best practices to prevent a breach, and protocols if you are breached.
Space is limited. Secure your Free Pass by registering in advance online. Enter Registration Code: ISACA20WFL in the last box when you Register.
Register at https://CyberSummitUSA.com/Summit/Tampa20/
Cyber Security Summit will issue the 6 CEU / CPE credits, not the West Florida Chapter. You need to report them via My ISACA.
Engage in Interactive Discussions, Including:
- Opening Security Briefing with The FBI
- Securing the Future of Work: How Cyber AI Learns on the Job
- Right-Sizing Risk – How to Talk to the Board About Cybersecurity
- Security Orchestration, Automation and How it Relates to the Workforce & Retention
- Afternoon Security Briefing with U.S. Secret Service
- Avatar 2.0, A Cyber Battle Plan Against Alien Threats
- Insider Threat – How to Detect Malicious Attacks and Defend Your Organization from the Human Error
- CIAM Drives Business Innovation
- Closing Security Briefing with the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
- …and much more!