- This event has passed.
CRISC Review Course-Summer 2021
August 29, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Sunday, repeating until August 29, 2021
The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ certification (CRISC™, pronounced “see-risk”) is designed for IT professionals who have hands-on experience with risk identification, assessment, and evaluation; risk response; risk monitoring; IS control design and implementation; and IS control monitoring and maintenance.
Our ISACA Accredited Trainers (Johan Lidros, Daniel Ruggles, and Grace Roth) deliver standardized and approved ISACA content applicable to the current CRISC Job Practice. The course is an intensive, cram-style course.
We have a proven successful 87% pass rate history the last three years from those students who have taken this review course in the past.
A quote from a student:
“Here is what I think helped me the most that I found brought such great value to your class:
– Understanding how to figure out what ISACA is looking for in the question
– ISACA’s definitions
– Examples of how to apply CRISC/ISACA terminology to real-life
– Steps to avoid over analyzing questions/answer choices”
Our chapter price is only $200 which is an outstanding value! Compare this to ISACA international training which would be at least three times that amount.
Full time university students that are members of our ISACA chapter can attend for only $50. All students must be a member of the West Florida ISACA Chapter to receive this benefit (the annual student fee is $25). As a reminder, student membership grants you all the same benefits as a regular ISACA member in addition to the benefits mentioned above.
Students to obtain at least the CRISC Review Manual before the class and highly recommend they obtain CRISC Review Questions. Below is the latest updated review material.
- Mid-May 2021: New training kits and instructor materials available for the new version.
- July 9, 2021: Last day to register for the current CRISC exam.
- July 27, 2021: Last day to take the current CRISC exam.
- August 1, 2021: First day to take the new exam on new Domain
If you have any questions about the class please contact our Chapter’s Certification Coordinator, Johan Lidros at [email protected] or 813 355 6104.