CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) certification ihas become accepted proof of the necessary competency and experience for numerous essential roles—in countries across the globe, including:
- Control professionals
- Project managers
- Risk professionals
- Business analysts
- Compliance professionals
There is no better time to get a CRISC. For advancement in risk and information systems control and many other information systems roles, ISACA®'s globally recognized CRISC certification is recognized for the career-long value its holders enjoy. Since 2014, the CRISC certification has received over 15 recognitions and accolades.
Here are a few of our current recognitions:
- CRISC was ranked the highest-paying certification for the second straight year in the 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey conducted by Global Knowledge.
- CRISC was ranked second in the 2016 IT Skills and Salary Survey conducted by Global Knowledge.
- CRISC was listed as the top certification by CIO magazine in its 2015 list of top GRC certifications.
- CRISC was ranked among the top-20 paying certifications for 2016 in Certification Magazine’s Annual Salary Survey.
- CRISC was the second highest-paying certification for 2015 in Certification Magazine’s Jobs and Salary Annual Salary Survey.
For more information on the CRISC professional certification programs, please review the national ISACA website.